Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
      On Sat, 2012-09-29 at 19:57 -0700, Maryelizabeth Hancock wrote:
      > Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The
      > photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really
      > appreciate all the great help from you all.

      I attended my 22nd Pennsic this year, and have bought aerial photos from
      these folks for at least the past 11 years. I can support the comments
      by others here, that they are legitimate and will eventually ship your
      photos, but that the processing typically takes until late in the year.
      So, don't panic. They're on the up-and-up, just a bit slow in
      delivery. :)

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/