Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

  • Maryelizabeth Hancock
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
      Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really appreciate all the great help from you all.

      Apollonia

      Maryelizabeth Hancock

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
        On Sat, 2012-09-29 at 19:57 -0700, Maryelizabeth Hancock wrote:
        > Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The
        > photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really
        > appreciate all the great help from you all.

        I attended my 22nd Pennsic this year, and have bought aerial photos from
        these folks for at least the past 11 years. I can support the comments
        by others here, that they are legitimate and will eventually ship your
        photos, but that the processing typically takes until late in the year.
        So, don't panic. They're on the up-and-up, just a bit slow in
        delivery. :)

        fesswise reversed sable.

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/