Re: Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
      It's been several years since I was able to attend Pennsic, but I think it is the same merchant each time.
      Here is the return address on my envelope with a photo. The postscript is dated Dec. 19, 07, which also gives you an idea of how long it took that year.

      Gold Star Products, Inc.
      P.O. Box 422
      Prospect, PA 16052

      Stefan

      <<< That's all well and good and the assurances are nice.

      Anyone know the merchant's name and contact information for the individual?

      :-)

      Ian >>>

      --------
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
    • Maryelizabeth Hancock
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
        Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really appreciate all the great help from you all.

        Apollonia

        Maryelizabeth Hancock

        ________________________________
        It's been several years since I was able to attend Pennsic, but I think it is the same merchant each time.
        Here is the return address on my envelope with a photo. The postscript is dated Dec. 19, 07, which also gives you an idea of how long it took that year.

        Gold Star Products, Inc.
        P.O. Box 422
        Prospect, PA 16052

        Stefan

        <<< That's all well and good and the assurances are nice.

        Anyone know the merchant's name and contact information for the individual?

        :-)

        Ian >>>

        --------
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris

      • Justinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
          On Sat, 2012-09-29 at 19:57 -0700, Maryelizabeth Hancock wrote:
          > Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The
          > photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really
          > appreciate all the great help from you all.

          I attended my 22nd Pennsic this year, and have bought aerial photos from
          these folks for at least the past 11 years. I can support the comments
          by others here, that they are legitimate and will eventually ship your
          photos, but that the processing typically takes until late in the year.
          So, don't panic. They're on the up-and-up, just a bit slow in
          delivery. :)

          fesswise reversed sable.

          justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/