Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2012
      Greetings,

      I haven't ordered a photo from them in a few years, but they always seemed
      to take a very long time. Months, maybe. But the photo always came
      eventually. I hope they are a little quicker than they used be.

      Alison Wodehalle
      East Kingdom

      --
      ~Alison

    • Lee B
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2012
        Don't panic they are VERY SLOW in coming, say a couple of months but it should come in. I had the same thing happen last year and even called but no one ever responded. Baron Xavier assured me it was normal ,so you just got to play the waiting game. I don't have the info as it was for someone else and i gave it to them already. HANG IN THERE>
         Lady Beatrice Lilli

        If all is not lost, Where is it???????????? Lee

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2012
          That's all well and good and the assurances are nice.

          Anyone know the merchant's name and contact information for the individual?

          :-)

          Ian

          On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Lee B <beelilli@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Don't panic they are VERY SLOW in coming, say a couple of months but it
          > should come in. I had the same thing happen last year and even called but
          > no one ever responded. Baron Xavier assured me it was normal ,so you just
          > got to play the waiting game. I don't have the info as it was for someone
          > else and i gave it to them already. HANG IN THERE>
          > Lady Beatrice Lilli
          >

          > If all is not lost, Where is it???????????? Lee
          >
          > ________________________________

          Yours In Service,

          Lord Ian the Green

          "Verum resistit simplicitate."

        • Stefan li Rous
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
            It's been several years since I was able to attend Pennsic, but I think it is the same merchant each time.
            Here is the return address on my envelope with a photo. The postscript is dated Dec. 19, 07, which also gives you an idea of how long it took that year.

            Gold Star Products, Inc.
            P.O. Box 422
            Prospect, PA 16052

            Stefan

            <<< That's all well and good and the assurances are nice.

            Anyone know the merchant's name and contact information for the individual?

            :-)

            Ian >>>

            --------
            http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
          • Maryelizabeth Hancock
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
              Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really appreciate all the great help from you all.

              Apollonia

              Maryelizabeth Hancock

              ________________________________
              It's been several years since I was able to attend Pennsic, but I think it is the same merchant each time.
              Here is the return address on my envelope with a photo. The postscript is dated Dec. 19, 07, which also gives you an idea of how long it took that year.

              Gold Star Products, Inc.
              P.O. Box 422
              Prospect, PA 16052

              Stefan

              <<< That's all well and good and the assurances are nice.

              Anyone know the merchant's name and contact information for the individual?

              :-)

              Ian >>>

              --------
              http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris

            • Justinos Tekton called Justin
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2012
                On Sat, 2012-09-29 at 19:57 -0700, Maryelizabeth Hancock wrote:
                > Thank you all for your help. I found the receipt and called. The
                > photos are running behind and will be mailed out shortly. I really
                > appreciate all the great help from you all.

                I attended my 22nd Pennsic this year, and have bought aerial photos from
                these folks for at least the past 11 years. I can support the comments
                by others here, that they are legitimate and will eventually ship your
                photos, but that the processing typically takes until late in the year.
                So, don't panic. They're on the up-and-up, just a bit slow in
                delivery. :)

                fesswise reversed sable.

                justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/