Re: [SCA Newcomers] NEED YOUR HELP (Bambi TBNL)

  • moonjack12000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 7:52 AM
      Scam

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Bambi TBNL" <hippy_dippy_dancer@...>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] NEED YOUR HELP (Bambi TBNL)
      Date: Tue, Sep 25, 2012 8:24 am
      I'm

      writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to

      Madrid, Spain for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the

      park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit cards and cell were

      stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping

      issues at all and our flight leaves pretty soon, But we're having

      problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us

      leave until we settle the bills your contribution will go along way

      here. Please be so kind to reply back so i can tell you what to do and

      how to get some cash to us...

      Bambi

      document.write(""); var YWATracker = YWA.getTracker("10001615631662");YWATracker.submit(); TODAY(Beta) •