Re: [SCA Newcomers] NEED YOUR HELP (Bambi TBNL)

  • Sebhdann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
      Scam alert. Bambi's account has been hacked.

      --

      Sl�n!

      Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha
      An Tir
      *mka Sue V*
      On Sep 25, 2012 5:24 AM, "Bambi TBNL" <hippy_dippy_dancer@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I'm
      > writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
      > Madrid, Spain for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the
      > park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit cards and cell were
      > stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      > have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      > issues at all and our flight leaves pretty soon, But we're having
      > problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
      > leave until we settle the bills your contribution will go along way
      > here. Please be so kind to reply back so i can tell you what to do and
      > how to get some cash to us...
      >
      > Bambi

    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
        On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 06:10 -0700, Sebhdann wrote:
        > Scam alert. Bambi's account has been hacked.

        Same deal as the one I just posted...cracked account, subscriber placed
        on moderated-only posting status until the account is cleared.

        fesswise reversed sable.

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/