Re: [SCA Newcomers] Ashcroft Baker

  • Jeff Suzuki
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 20, 2012
      I'm saddened to hear that others have had bad experiences with them.  I made my purchases a few years back (around 2006, I think), so apparently their service and quality have gone downhill.

      Jeffs

      ________________________________
      From: Etah <db.etah@...>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Ashcroft Baker
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 8:44 PM

      If I can't find someone local with a good used Helm, I will likely buy it online. Is Ashcroft Baker legit? Their helms are decently priced.

    • Shere'e
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 20, 2012
        Not really about Ashcroft but GOSH! I am excited to see another Sheree on
        here! Hello Sister With Strange Spelling!!!

        Sheree
        AKA Miranda d'Gages
        Shire of Wyewood, An Tir
        Starting The Studio. My adventures in starting an art space.
        http://startingthestudio.blogspot.com/