New file in the NEWCOMERS section of the Florilegium

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 9:49 AM
      Just in case it might be of interest to those here, I just uploaded this new article to the NEWCOMERS section of the Florilegium:
      Do-not-Wear-art (13K) 8/19/12 "SCA – What Not To Wear – Belts, Baldrics and
      Scarves, Oh My!" by Lord Ian the Green.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/Do-not-Wear-art.html

      Stefan
      --------