Re: [SCA Newcomers] re: Modern-day monks' cloth

  • Ziddinaaitzumar@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 7:03 PM
      Thanks for that information!!

      I've already determined that this modern version isn't ANYthing like the fabric used by real monks - if I recall correctly, they used a coarse wool fabric.

      I'm thinking in terms of period Egyptian garb, maybe North African garb...

      For that matter, can anyone suggest a MODERN garment application??

      (Can you tell that I REALLY REALLY want to wear that fabric?  It's soooooooo soft and comfortable!!)

      Zid