Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro

  • Lori Widener
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
      I would love to attend if you can give me some notice....

      Lettice Boniface
      BMDL (Pittsburgh, PA)

      ________________________________
      From: mailto:moonjack12000%40yahoo.com <mailto:moonjack12000%40yahoo.com>
      To: mailto:scanewcomers%40yahoogroups.com, "mailto:scanewcomers%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:scanewcomers%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 7:14 PM

      Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and introductions about the SCA.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
        I would love to go to a meet and greet!

        Adelayde
        On Aug 27, 2012 7:51 PM, "Deena Kalbfleisch" <deena_kalb@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!
        >
        > --- On Mon, 8/27/12, moonjack12000@... <moonjack12000@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > From: moonjack12000@... <moonjack12000@...>
        > Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro
        > To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com" <
        > scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
        > Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 7:14 PM
        >

        > Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or
        > the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a
        > gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and
        > introductions about the SCA.
        >
        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

      • Bill Toscano
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
          Look!

          The ultimate Aethelmearc Meet and Greet!

          http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=783