Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro

  • Deena Kalbfleisch
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2012
      What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!

      From: "Maryelizabeth Hancock" <peterbenma@...>
      To: "scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com" <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] intro
      Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 6:22 pm
       Welcome to the SCA and to this group - it is a fantastic place to learn the basics and then some.

      Apollonia

      Maryelizabeth Hancock

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
        I would love to attend if you can give me some notice....

        Lettice Boniface
        BMDL (Pittsburgh, PA)

        ________________________________
        What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!

        Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and introductions about the SCA.

        hey everyone, just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Rick Baker and Im member of the SCA (Blue card) in the Shire of Sterlyn Vale in New York.

      • Christie Lakin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
          I would love to go to a meet and greet!

          Adelayde
          On Aug 27, 2012 7:51 PM, "Deena Kalbfleisch" <deena_kalb@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!
          >
          > --- On Mon, 8/27/12, moonjack12000@... <moonjack12000@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > From: moonjack12000@... <moonjack12000@...>
          > Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro
          > To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com" <
          > scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 7:14 PM
          >

          > Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or
          > the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a
          > gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and
          > introductions about the SCA.
          >
          > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

        • Bill Toscano
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
            Look!

            The ultimate Aethelmearc Meet and Greet!

            http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=783