Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro

  • moonjack12000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2012
      Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and introductions about the SCA.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2012
        What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!

        ________________________________

        hey everyone, just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Rick Baker and Im member of the SCA (Blue card) in the Shire of Sterlyn Vale in New York.

      • Lori Widener
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
          I would love to attend if you can give me some notice....

          Lettice Boniface
          BMDL (Pittsburgh, PA)

          ________________________________
          What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!

          Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and introductions about the SCA.

          hey everyone, just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Rick Baker and Im member of the SCA (Blue card) in the Shire of Sterlyn Vale in New York.

        • Christie Lakin
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
            I would love to go to a meet and greet!

            Adelayde
            On Aug 27, 2012 7:51 PM, "Deena Kalbfleisch" <deena_kalb@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > What a great idea to have a meet-n-greet!
            >
            > --- On Mon, 8/27/12, moonjack12000@... <moonjack12000@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > From: moonjack12000@... <moonjack12000@...>
            > Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro
            > To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com" <
            > scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 7:14 PM
            >

            > Hello Rick, thanks for introducing yourself as new, to this area and/or
            > the SCA. I just thought that this would be a great time to maybe have a
            > gathering for newbies that want to actually get some face time and
            > introductions about the SCA.
            >
            > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

          • Bill Toscano
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
              Look!

              The ultimate Aethelmearc Meet and Greet!

              http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=783