intro

  • Rick B
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
      hey everyone, just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Rick Baker and Im member of the SCA (Blue card) in the Shire of Sterlyn Vale in New York.
    • Alison Choyce
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
        Hi Rick!

        Welcome! Are new to the SCA, or have you been playing a while?

        Alison Wodehalle
        East Kingdom

        --
        ~Alison

      • Maryelizabeth Hancock
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
           Welcome to the SCA and to this group - it is a fantastic place to learn the basics and then some.

          Apollonia

          Maryelizabeth Hancock