Due to New Laws Coming into place Revised Pricing for Mynydd Kynghordy (Toowoomb

  • laine_ralph
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      With Permissions Please:
      Due to New Laws Coming into place Revised Pricing for Mynydd Kynghordy (Toowoomba) Vamos a bailar Dance Ball and Tourney We have absorb as much additional cost as possible but will pass on what we cannot for this one all future costing will be past on Sorry,
      for members 35.00 weekend
      for non-members 40.00 weekend
      for Children under 6 $5.00
      For Children 6-15 Half Price

      Sat only (M) $25.00 (NM) $30.00
      Sunday only no lunch, $5.00
      Sunday only (M) if you require lunch, $7.50
      Sunday only (NM) if you require lunch, $13.50
      If you wish to have a stall for SCA members $5:00.
      Non members stalls are 15:00 for site and insurance for one person plus $5.00 person helping.
      Children under 6 $5:00
      Children 6-16 Half Price
      Bookings by 30th September 2012 after this date add additional $5.00,
      payments at door additional $10.00.