A page for newcomers

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 9:08 AM
      Greetings from Lord Ian the Green.

      I have been a Chatelain (some places say Hospitaler,) for two different
      groups and have given many newcoms advice. This is my page of advice that
      I gave out over and over again. I don't claim that all the advice works
      for all situations. In fact it can't, but it is good general advice that
      you can take with you and apply as it works for you and the place you are.
      Not all of the advice is written by me, I too learn from those wiser and
      more experienced than I am.

      Please let me know if there are any problems with the links. I hope the
      page is useful to you!

      https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/home/for-sca-newcomers

      --
      Yours In Service,