"Vamos a bailar " WE ARE READY TO TAKE YOUR BOOKING!!!!!

  • laine_ralph
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
      Event Details
      Event Date 13/10/2012
      Group Hosting Event Mynydd Cynghordy
      Event Name "Vamos a bailar "
      Event Website URL http://www.mynyddkynghordy.org
      Event Type 13 th "Vamos a bailar". Ball.
      14th Tourney, Collegia plus markets
      Event Time Starts at 6 pm (13th) with 4 sets of 4 dances Food service in between (finger Food) and Entertainment
      Event Site Address CABARLAH HALL 9856 New England Highway Suburb Cabarlah
      State QLD Postcode 4352
      Country AU
      Steward Details
      Steward SCA Name Arminna Durer
      Steward (Mundane name) Sheryn Atkins
      Steward Address 23 liquidambar street Glenvale Steward Suburb Toowoomba QLD 4350
      Stewards Country AU Stewards Phone 0437511566
      Stewards Mobile 0437511566
      Stewards email sheryn45@...

      Booking Details
      Booking cost
      for members 35.00 weekend
      for non-members 40.00 weekend
      for Children under 6 FREE
      For Children 6-15 Half Price
      WE ARE READY TO TAKE YOUR BOOKING!!!!!
      Cheques payable to SCA LTD Mynydd Kynghordy
      OR
      Westpac:
      Sca- Mynydd Kynghordy
      BSB: 034-054
      Acc: 284874
      Bookings required Yes
      Booking deadline 30/9/2012
      Booking contact
      (SCA name) Arminna Durer
      Booking contact (Mundane name) Sheryn Atkins
      Booking mobile 0437511566
      Booking email sheryn45@...

      Addtional information:
      Event Cost Sat only (M) $25.00 (NM) $30.00
      Sat & Sun (M) 35.00 (NM) $40.00
      Children under 6 FREE
      Children 6-15 Half Price
      Bookings By 30th September 2011,
      Bookings after this date add additional $5.00,
      at door additional $10.00.
      off board price by request.
      Please advise dietary requirements.

      Payment details to be advised on booking.
      Mark your calendars for the 13th and 14th of October 2012.
      13th "Vamos a bailar" Ball.
      14th Tourney, Collegia plus markets
      CAMPERS: Site Opens For Campers at 9.30 am Saturday 13 Oct 2012
      Dance Classes 1:30 till 3.30 pm
      Light Lunch Served 12:00
      Ball: "Vamos a bailar" Starts at 6 pm (13th) with 4 sets of 4 dances Food service in between (finger Food) and Entertainment Tourney:

      Fighters mark your Calenders for Tourney before November Crown.
      Armour Inspection 9.30am - 10.30
      Heavy: 2 rounds 10.00 am - 11am 12.00 - 1:00 pm
      Rapier: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

      Pick up fights though out day!
      Tourney 14th October 2012 We would like to have a great day of fighting and display.

      Heavies and Rapier: we need YOU! Please come to help us put on a great display and observe your great skills as fighters.
      Canton of Mynydd Kynghordy in Toowoomba Queensland would be proud to have you come and show us your prowess on the fields.

      Pick up fights though out day!

      Collegia: A of Classes for the Day
      Crafters markets: Sunday 14th : for SCA and Non Sca marketers. Craftsmen bring your wares to show and sell to the local populace .
      Collegia! Collegia! Members of the A & S We need your help please
      Collegia: 14th October 2012
      We would like to have Classes for the Day and we would like YOU to come teach us and others, show us your Prowess with Needle, Hammer, Paint Brush,

      Crafters markets: Sunday 14th: for SCA and Non Sca marketers.
      Craftsmen bring your wares to show and sell to the local populace.

      Please Visit our web site http://www.medieval-renaissance.com or http://www.mynyddkynghordy.org for more up to date information, And booking direct form.
    • laine_ralph
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2012
[...]

        Non member Children under 6 $5:00
[...]

      • elayne_and_radulf
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2012
          "Vamos a bailar " Dance and Games
          WE ARE READY TO TAKE YOUR BOOKING!!!!!
          Please Note only Paid Bookings Confirms your Place.
          Event Date 13/10/2012
          Group Hosting Event Mynydd Cynghordy (Toowoomba)
          Event Website For More Information
          http://www.mynyddkynghordy.org/component/chronoforms/?chronoform=Vamos-a-bailar-\
          Ball-Booking