Greetings From Lady Elayne De Glanville

  • laine_ralph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      Mynydd Kynghordy Sends Greeting, we are currently in Preparations for our Ball in OCT 2012, and would like to ask for assistance from anyone that is willing to do any Arts and Science classes for either the 13th during day before Ball or Sunday 14th during a demo Day. We would also like to have a few fighter to display there Skills during the Sunday Tourney please.. If so please contact me with your offer.Thank you

      Find Us on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/myncynmem/

      Home Page:
      http://www.mynyddkynghordy.org