Re: [SCA Newcomers] looking for a place to rest

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2012
      Greetings Owen!

      I am forwarding your message to the Midrealm Kingdom Chatelaine Chatelaine,
      Lady Philippa. She will be able to help you find your group, and to put you
      in touch with the local group. I'm not sure why you aren't getting a
      response, but she may able to help with that.

      Hope this helps.

      In service
      Lady Alison Wodehalle
      East Kingdom Chatelaine