Re: [SCA Newcomers] looking for a place to rest

  • Joe McEachren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2012
      thanks for the repile . i went to the great desert war in 1982 and found the heat a bit warm for me
      owen o

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2012
        Greetings Owen!

        I am forwarding your message to the Midrealm Kingdom Chatelaine Chatelaine,
        Lady Philippa. She will be able to help you find your group, and to put you
        in touch with the local group. I'm not sure why you aren't getting a
        response, but she may able to help with that.

        Hope this helps.

        In service
        Lady Alison Wodehalle
        East Kingdom Chatelaine