Re: [SCA Newcomers] looking for a place to rest

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2012
      Joe we would love to have you .... unfortunately we are in Arizona (Kingdom of Atenveldt), if you ever consider moving!
      We are House Inverted, one of the main fighting units in Atenveldt, and we welcome ALL comers! We have brewers, fighters, archers, leather and metal smiths, and support staff! I don't know if there are any active groups in Michigan, but you are definitely welcome here!

      YIS
      Inea Arcur de Brabant (angela)
      Captain, Combat Archery, House Inverted

      invertedarcher@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2012
        Joe
        the best thing to do , and it was what i did. go to http://www.midrealm.org/cartography/overlay/pentamere.php
        that is the SCA website that list all the know groups in your area. Find one go to a meeting, talk to some people and see if you fit in and if not look at another one. When i looked there were several groups.

        Tisha

        ________________________________
        Joe we would love to have you .... unfortunately we are in Arizona (Kingdom of Atenveldt), if you ever consider moving!
        We are House Inverted, one of the main fighting units in Atenveldt, and we welcome ALL comers! We have brewers, fighters, archers, leather and metal smiths, and support staff! I don't know if there are any active groups in Michigan, but you are definitely welcome here!

        YIS
        Inea Arcur de Brabant (angela)
        Captain, Combat Archery, House Inverted

        mailto:invertedarcher%40aol.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2012
          thanks for the repile . i went to the great desert war in 1982 and found the heat a bit warm for me
          owen o

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2012
            Greetings Owen!

            I am forwarding your message to the Midrealm Kingdom Chatelaine Chatelaine,
            Lady Philippa. She will be able to help you find your group, and to put you
            in touch with the local group. I'm not sure why you aren't getting a
            response, but she may able to help with that.

            Hope this helps.

            In service
            Lady Alison Wodehalle
            East Kingdom Chatelaine