looking for a place to rest

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 4:57 PM
      i am not a new comer ive been in and out of the sca for over 20 years and have not found a place to rest my feet. i have an award of arms for carpentry from many years back when i was in canton of brackendalve (i was one of the founding member).
      it no fun being on the side lines. i am looking for a home to come to be a part of something and make a few mew friends.
      hope to hear from somebody. i have try to make connect with other groups with no respouse's (i live in wixom mi)

      owen o'donold
    • Angela
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13 10:43 PM
        Joe we would love to have you .... unfortunately we are in Arizona (Kingdom of Atenveldt), if you ever consider moving!
        We are House Inverted, one of the main fighting units in Atenveldt, and we welcome ALL comers! We have brewers, fighters, archers, leather and metal smiths, and support staff! I don't know if there are any active groups in Michigan, but you are definitely welcome here!

        YIS
        Inea Arcur de Brabant (angela)
        Captain, Combat Archery, House Inverted

        invertedarcher@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14 8:39 AM
          Joe
          the best thing to do , and it was what i did. go to http://www.midrealm.org/cartography/overlay/pentamere.php
          that is the SCA website that list all the know groups in your area. Find one go to a meeting, talk to some people and see if you fit in and if not look at another one. When i looked there were several groups.

          Tisha

          ________________________________
          Joe we would love to have you .... unfortunately we are in Arizona (Kingdom of Atenveldt), if you ever consider moving!
          We are House Inverted, one of the main fighting units in Atenveldt, and we welcome ALL comers! We have brewers, fighters, archers, leather and metal smiths, and support staff! I don't know if there are any active groups in Michigan, but you are definitely welcome here!

          YIS
          Inea Arcur de Brabant (angela)
          Captain, Combat Archery, House Inverted

          mailto:invertedarcher%40aol.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14 11:23 AM
            thanks for the repile . i went to the great desert war in 1982 and found the heat a bit warm for me
            owen o

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23 3:49 PM
              Greetings Owen!

              I am forwarding your message to the Midrealm Kingdom Chatelaine Chatelaine,
              Lady Philippa. She will be able to help you find your group, and to put you
              in touch with the local group. I'm not sure why you aren't getting a
              response, but she may able to help with that.

              Hope this helps.

              In service
              Lady Alison Wodehalle
              East Kingdom Chatelaine