Are you busy on July 7th?

  • lorenz_greylever
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Unto the populace of the East, the Shire of Coill Tuar sends warm (though hopefully not

      *too* warm in July!) greetings!

      It is less than ONE week away for our event - Battle of the Fiery Beast II: Attack of the

      Lilliputians! http://eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2279

      For all those not being "Drawn Away" to the King and Queen's Armored Championships at

      Sommer Draw (Hosted by our neighbors in the Barony of Bergental - Granby, MA) may we

      humbly suggest you come out on the early July morning of the 7th to join us for a day of

      feasting, games, and contests suitable for the whole family?

      Your local group should have received a Catapult construction kit to build and decorate.

      This is an open competition for all to join in on and have fun with. If you wish to create

      them at the event, bring your kit along, or use one of the kits we have for the day.

      There is so much more, take a look at the event details, or email for more information!

      We hope to see you there!

      In Service to the Society,
      Lord Lorenz Greylever, Seneschal of Coill Tuar