Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 2689

  • Honour Horne-Jaruk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2012
      Respected friend:
      > Posted by: "Justinos Tekton called Justin" justin@...
      > courtney4thcom
      > Date: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm ((PDT))
      > Or you go to an SCA event, find a bunch of people who are
      > really good at A&S, grab the ones with medallions around their necks,
      > and stuff them into a press to make Laurel oil. They tend to squeal a lot
      > when you do this, though, so you might want earplugs.
      > Justin
      >
      > (I now run REALLY fast to find cover before the Laurels on
      > this list decide to start throwing heavy objects, or decide that
      > Pelicans taste like chicken!)
      Nope. Pelicans taste like fish.
      So, all I have to do is find that Horde pelican and I'll have tartar sauce...

      Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
      (Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
      Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

      "If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
      place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
      but it's unlikely to end well."
      --Goedjn