[MODERATOR] secret surprise (update)

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
      On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 15:20 -0400, Justinos Tekton called Justin wrote:
      > Spam link. Do not click. I will put the account on moderated status
      > until further notice, or will nuke their subscription of it looks like
      > they're a spambot rather than just a real person whose account got
      > hacked.

      I checked...the account is owned by a real person with a legitimate
      connection to the SCA. So I've simply placed this member on moderated
      status.

      As with similar situations for others, this is a protective action for
      the list and not a punitive action against the member.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/