[MODERATOR] secret surprise

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15 12:20 PM
      On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 01:54 -0700, Mariann Eaves wrote:

      Spam link. Do not click. I will put the account on moderated status
      until further notice, or will nuke their subscription of it looks like
      they're a spambot rather than just a real person whose account got
      hacked.

      Kind regards,

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15 12:26 PM
        On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 15:20 -0400, Justinos Tekton called Justin wrote:
        > Spam link. Do not click. I will put the account on moderated status
        > until further notice, or will nuke their subscription of it looks like
        > they're a spambot rather than just a real person whose account got
        > hacked.

        I checked...the account is owned by a real person with a legitimate
        connection to the SCA. So I've simply placed this member on moderated
        status.

        As with similar situations for others, this is a protective action for
        the list and not a punitive action against the member.