Re: Hi there - New and a bit overwhelmed

  • ravenslake12
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2012
      Thank you to everyone for all the info and warm welcome!!

      My schedule for most of this month is quite busy so I may not be able to attend many events or meetings just yet.

      However, that should give me some time to read read read about my interests so I don't come off as a complete newbie. And of course there are all the nice people here to help me out :)
      Thanks again :)