Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: Loi 78 - La région se mobilise

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      On Fri, 2012-05-25 at 09:51 -0400, Marlene Ladouceur wrote:
      > S.V.P. Signez pour la dmocratie et la libert d`expression au Qubec!
      > Merci de votre solidarit!
      > P.S. Pour les septiques, vous pouvez tjrs aller lire le projet de la
      > "super loi" de notre "super" gouvernement.
      > Marlene

      This message pertains to modern-world political issues and is off-topic
      for this list. The posting person has been a member in good standing for
      four years, so I am taking no punitive action, but I have deleted the
      message from the archives and am placing this member on "moderated
      posting" status.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/