Hello from The Kingdom of Atlantia!

  • mamadobble
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2012
      My name is Christine and I am sort of new to the SCA. Not really, but I may as well be. I have been around a lot of SCA people for a really long time. I know a lot of the rules and the such, and I am the Webminister for my Canton. The problem is that I have never developed a persona. So if there is anyone who enjoys helping people create their personas, I would truly appreciate the assistance. My great aunt was a Genealogist and had traced our lineage pretty far back. The majority of what she came up with seems to be from Norway, Sweden or Scotland. Currently, I am reading about the history of Scotland, and I am pretty interested in that culture. I am looking for reliable sources as far as historically accurate fashion throughout the time frames that the SCA encompasses.

      I may be asking a lot, but here is to hoping that someone out there can help!
      -Christine
    • mamadobble
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2012
        I should have specified: Lowcountry, if possible.