Coill Tuar Tuesday Night Fight Practice and A&S Meet

  • lorenz_greylever
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 10:36 AM
      A perfect place to come to meet and greet with neighbors, make new friends and learn about the SCA in a non-Event atmosphere.

      Come one! Come all! Just a friendly reminder that Coill Tuar is holding practice for Fighters, Fencers, Cheerleaders and there is space for A&S work as well.

      Held at Clintondale Firehouse on 44/55, starting at 7pm and going on to at least 9pm. Google Maps does not find the firehouse, so look for the Clintondale Post Offlice, which is right next door! Please eMail me off-list if you need more specific directions.

      We hope to see you there!
    • Alison Choyce
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30 7:00 AM
        Sorry it has taken me so long to reply... I think this is a terific use for
        the Newcomers email list, thank you for posting this. I would like to see
        other chatelaines also post upcoming newcomer activities to this list.

        Lady Alison
        East Kingdom Chatelaine

        --
        ~Alison