new to the area, but not new to the SCA

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:14 PM
      <<< When & where is the next newcomers meeting.....new to the area but
      an old member.
      Thanx Heathyr P >>>

      I'm not familiar with which area you are talking about. This is an
      Known-World wide list.

      But perhaps these files in the NEWCOMERS section of the Florilegium
      might be of use/interest to you?

      Othr-Newcomrs-art (16K) 2/23/03 "The 'Other' Newcomers" by Lady
      Wilhelmina
      Catharin de Rochelle. For SCA folks
      moving from one group to another.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/Othr-Newcomrs-art.html

      SCA-trans-msg (18K) 1/ 4/96 How to handle the move from one
      group to
      another. For the people in the
      group too.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/SCA-trans-msg.html

      And if folks have some comments or suggestions for folks moving from
      one group to another, that aren't already covered in these files, I'd
      love to hear them.

      Stefan

      --------
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris