Re: [SCA Newcomers] Question for newcomers

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2012
      Heathyr, you'll need to let us know where you are located before we can help you. This is a world-wide list for SCA newcomers.

      Lancaster PA

      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2012
        Heathyr,

        First off, welcome back to the fold!

        Where are you located? This is an "open" newcomers' list, with folks from
        all over the Known World. If you are more specific about your location,
        you're more likely to find someone who can point you to a local newcomers'
        night.

        Yours in Service,
        Dragos Pelikanos
        "Let there be music! Let there be dancing!"

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2012
          Yes, I'm in the Barony of the three mountains in
          The Kingdom of An Tir.... thank you for your help
          Heather P

          Sent from my iPhone