Re: Dogs?

  • Prudentia
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
      I was just at an event where the little dogs were inside and the big dogs left out in the cars but we big dog owners went out and regularly walked, fed, watered and socialized with our big dogs. I have never seen dogs running around free and without supervision the way the kids are at SCA events. Hope this helps.
    • eliza_beth407
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2012
        Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with comments! I will certainly ask if my local site allows dogs at events. I hope they do because I think it would only add to the fun. Again, Thanks to all.