Re: Hjalmr of armor archive

  • Prudentia
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2012
      My son needs some armor he is a very new fighter, I will check out your site.
    • Lava Quod est Sordidium
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012
        Hail and hark! Pennsic is soon upon us with it’s many battles, concerts, and classes. Returning this year is the known-world renowned soap class taught by Lady Aelfwyn Elswith of the Confraternity of St. Eve; the
        household bringing you the BOMTICC tapestry. Lady Aelfwyn’s soap class
        will discuss the history of soap making versus how we do it today all
        while assembling a batch of soap to show you how easy it is to make your own high end soap and sending you off with a
        sample so you can experience the benefits first hand. This class is
        being taught four times this year:
        Wed, Aug 1 2:00 PM in AS 04
        Fri, Aug 3 12:00 PM in AS 12
        Sun, Aug 5 4:00 PM in AS 09
        Mon, Aug 6 12:00 PM in AS 01
        Mark your schedule and don’t forget to look for the BOMTICC tapestry on
        display – SCA history in needlework - as featured in the July Pale and
        latest edition of Tournaments illuminated.

        Aelfwyn