Chainmaille auction

  • kittengames
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hey there, not sure if I can share this here but considering I thought there might be those interested in it due to the chain maille nature.

      I am part of the Chainmaille group on facebook and one of our members and his wife are in dire straights, losing everything. The members have gotten together to donate items,mostly of a chain maille nature, I know a scale vest was donated(size 36inch chest)the stipulation was hand crafted but considering it is a chain maille group...

      Anyways the link to the Auction page is below if anyone might be interested in that, also we will still be accepting donations to run a second auction as soon as this one ends if anyone is interested in that part of it you can email me at athena.moonlightsedge@... for details.
      Mostly I just wanted to get the word out.

      Bidding started thismorning and goes thru the week until 5 est time on sunday...

      Auction has started, come on out and bid on some amazing pieces, everything can be shipped so it doesnt matter if your local or not.

      http://www.facebook.com/​HandcraftedAuctionForThoseInNee​d
    • Laurie Taylor
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
        Greetings,

        Though no longer a newcomer exactly, and in spite of being a Chatelaine, I
        still have plenty of questions. Today I'm ready to learn and take my SCA
        knowledge up a notch or two.

        Quite often, garb seems to be accompanied by a fabric piece that hangs off
        of the belt of an outfit, usually in back. There is pretty much always a
        design embroidered on the fabric piece. The piece usually measures roughly
        (eye-balled) 4" wide and maybe 8-10" long.

        What is the significance of these fabric 'belt banners', for lack of a
        better term. Are they only worn when one has achieved some particular
        accomplishment? Are they ever worn strictly because the wearer wanted to
        wear one? Are they subject to any of the SCA's very own sumptuary laws?

        Please, feel free to enlighten me! This has been bugging me for a while.

        YIS

        Gelleia

      • chemistbb3
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
          Soounds like you are talking about a favor. They can have a number of purposes. Normally they are a sign that the person has gained the "favor" of the person who gave it to them. The design can be the arms or the badge of the giver, or just something that has some significance between the two. It can also signify the membership in a group or Household. Ansteorra has one that is given out by the Amazons to Ansteorran fighters who participate in their first Gulf Wars and then they add a star for each year they return to fight at Gulf War.

          Also, if you could please put something in your subject line in the future, that would be great. The reason I am ask for that is spammers sometimes do not put in a subject. My first thought when I do not see anything in the subjet line is to delete it as spam.

          William

        • theanswerlady1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
            Might also denote a role or office held by the wearer

            From: chemistbb3 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
            Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 20:12:31
            To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Favors

            Soounds like you are talking about a favor. They can have a number of purposes. Normally they are a sign that the person has gained the "favor" of the person who gave it to them. The design can be the arms or the badge of the giver, or just something that has some significance between the two. It can also signify the membership in a group or Household. Ansteorra has one that is given out by the Amazons to Ansteorran fighters who participate in their first Gulf Wars and then they add a star for each year they return to fight at Gulf War.

            Also, if you could please put something in your subject line in the future, that would be great. The reason I am ask for that is spammers sometimes do not put in a subject. My first thought when I do not see anything in the subjet line is to delete it as spam.

            William

            --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Taylor" <lorann.taylor@...> wrote:

            > Greetings,
            >

            > Though no longer a newcomer exactly, and in spite of being a Chatelaine, I
            > still have plenty of questions. Today I'm ready to learn and take my SCA
            > knowledge up a notch or two.
            >

            > Quite often, garb seems to be accompanied by a fabric piece that hangs off
            > of the belt of an outfit, usually in back. There is pretty much always a
            > design embroidered on the fabric piece. The piece usually measures roughly
            > (eye-balled) 4" wide and maybe 8-10" long.
            >

            > What is the significance of these fabric 'belt banners', for lack of a
            > better term. Are they only worn when one has achieved some particular
            > accomplishment? Are they ever worn strictly because the wearer wanted to
            > wear one? Are they subject to any of the SCA's very own sumptuary laws?
            >

            > Please, feel free to enlighten me! This has been bugging me for a while.
            >

            > YIS
            >

            > Gelleia

          • Ian Green
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
              They are favors or tokens or badges.

              For my understanding of favors and tokens:

              https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/home/for-sca-newcomers/favorsandtokens

              Badges can be used as a favor or token yes, but often they are for
              something else.

              Badges generally denote that you belong to a household or an office.

              The badge for the office of the Chatelain(e) (its french only females get
              the "e" on the end,) for example is the seneschal key dropped hanging down
              on a green background. that is the BADGE OF OFFICE for the Chatelain(e).
              Some people might put them on the belt fabric. I wore mine on a necklace.

              Ian the Green

              On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM, <theanswerlady1@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Might also denote a role or office held by the wearer

              Yours In Service,

              Lord Ian the Green

            • Laurie Taylor
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                I just noticed the absent subject line myself.sorry about that. I dislike
                missing subject lines too.

                Favors.that makes sense, and it gives me a jumping-off point for research.
                Thank you.

                YIS

                Gelleia

                _____

                --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scanewcomers%40yahoogroups.com>
                , "Laurie Taylor" <lorann.taylor@...> wrote:

                > Greetings,
                >

                > Though no longer a newcomer exactly, and in spite of being a Chatelaine, I
                > still have plenty of questions. Today I'm ready to learn and take my SCA
                > knowledge up a notch or two.
                >

                > Quite often, garb seems to be accompanied by a fabric piece that hangs off
                > of the belt of an outfit, usually in back. There is pretty much always a
                > design embroidered on the fabric piece. The piece usually measures roughly
                > (eye-balled) 4" wide and maybe 8-10" long.
                >

                > What is the significance of these fabric 'belt banners', for lack of a
                > better term. Are they only worn when one has achieved some particular
                > accomplishment? Are they ever worn strictly because the wearer wanted to
                > wear one? Are they subject to any of the SCA's very own sumptuary laws?
                >

                > Please, feel free to enlighten me! This has been bugging me for a while.
                >

                > YIS
                >

                > Gelleia

              • Laurie Taylor
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                  Greetings once more,

                  And yes, I did read the article on Correct Title Usage, which brought to
                  mind a question that I've had floating for quite some time.

                  Since you referenced modern title usage in the article, I'll begin with the
                  modern inspiration for this question. Many years ago, in an etiquette
                  book, I read about proper ways to address people, always useful, and also
                  proper ways to introduce one's self. My memory on this is fuzzy, but I
                  recall that is was considered inappropriate for one to introduce one's self
                  by a title, even as simple a title as Mr. or Mrs. So, I would not introduce
                  my mundane self as Mrs. Laurie Taylor, but just as Laurie Taylor.

                  Oh how I wish I could find that book and confirm my memory of this stuff!

                  But on the SCA side of things, if one has any sort of title at all, does one
                  use it when introducing one's self to another? Or is it like the mundane
                  book o'manners, wherein one is told NOT to do that?

                  Do I introduce myself as Gelleia de Horslaporte? Or as Lady Gelleia de
                  Horslaporte? I can introduce other people, but seldom seem to need to do
                  so. No clue on introducing myself, and that's the one that I seem to need
                  all the time!

                  YIS

                  Gelleia

                  For my understanding of favors and tokens:

                  https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/home/for-sca-newcomers/favorsand
                  tokens

                  Badges can be used as a favor or token yes, but often they are for
                  something else.

                  Badges generally denote that you belong to a household or an office.

                  The badge for the office of the Chatelain(e) (its french only females get
                  the "e" on the end,) for example is the seneschal key dropped hanging down
                  on a green background. that is the BADGE OF OFFICE for the Chatelain(e).
                  Some people might put them on the belt fabric. I wore mine on a necklace.

                  Ian the Green

                  On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM, <theanswerlady1@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Might also denote a role or office held by the wearer

                  Yours In Service,

                  Lord Ian the Green

                • Nikki
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                    THIS! And people don't understand why I get irritated as all get out
                    when a doctor introduces themselves as Dr. So-and-So. All I want to say
                    in return is "Oh, is Dr. listed as your first name on your birth
                    certificate?"

                    Éva

                    On 4/4/2012 6:50 PM, Laurie Taylor wrote:

                    > Greetings once more,
                    >
                    > And yes, I did read the article on Correct Title Usage, which brought to
                    > mind a question that I've had floating for quite some time.
                    >
                    > Since you referenced modern title usage in the article, I'll begin
                    > with the
                    > modern inspiration for this question. Many years ago, in an etiquette
                    > book, I read about proper ways to address people, always useful, and also
                    > proper ways to introduce one's self. My memory on this is fuzzy, but I
                    > recall that is was considered inappropriate for one to introduce one's
                    > self
                    > by a title, even as simple a title as Mr. or Mrs. So, I would not
                    > introduce
                    > my mundane self as Mrs. Laurie Taylor, but just as Laurie Taylor.
                    >
                    > Oh how I wish I could find that book and confirm my memory of this stuff!
                    >
                    > But on the SCA side of things, if one has any sort of title at all,
                    > does one
                    > use it when introducing one's self to another? Or is it like the mundane
                    > book o'manners, wherein one is told NOT to do that?
                    >
                    > Do I introduce myself as Gelleia de Horslaporte? Or as Lady Gelleia de
                    > Horslaporte? I can introduce other people, but seldom seem to need to do
                    > so. No clue on introducing myself, and that's the one that I seem to need
                    > all the time!
                    >
                    > YIS
                    >
                    > Gelleia

                  • Bill Toscano
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                      I tend to introduce people to each other, and I do it with titles, because
                      some people like to know.

                      Personally, it depends on where we are.

                      If we're sitting in Calontir camp at Pennsic, driking Rhodri's beer, then I
                      am gonna say, "Hi, I am Liam. Want a beer?"

                      If you're lining up for Opening Ceremonies, I am helping to herald the
                      line, then it's, Greeting, Master Liam St. Liam. How can I help?" (and do
                      you want one of Rhodri's beers?)

                    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                        On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 15:50 -0700, Laurie Taylor wrote:
                        > Do I introduce myself as Gelleia de Horslaporte? Or as Lady Gelleia
                        > de
                        > Horslaporte? I can introduce other people, but seldom seem to need to
                        > do
                        > so. No clue on introducing myself, and that's the one that I seem to
                        > need
                        > all the time!

                        This is a subjective situation, and for most people the answer depends
                        on the formality of the situation.

                        I am a companion of the Pelican, so my official name and title are
                        "Master Justinos Tekton called Justin", although I use the
                        culture-specific title "Maistor" (as permitted by the SCA's heraldic
                        rules -- you can pick a title that is equivalent status to the official
                        one but specific to your persona's culture and period).

                        That title is what I use in Court, because that is a formal situation,
                        and I use it in my tagline on email. I use my title at public demos when
                        we all stand up and self-introduce to the crowd, because our
                        period-sounding titles add to the tone of the presentation. But I don't
                        introduce myself by title in casual conversations at events. "Good day,
                        M'Lady! I am Justin, at your service!" works just fine.

                        In communicating by email, I (as many do) sign the message with the
                        name/title by which I prefer to be addressed in that situation -- as
                        you'll see below, usually that is simply "Justin." My title is in the
                        footer for information, because some of my missives are official for an
                        office I hold, and because it saves the other person the trouble of
                        asking, if they should happen to want to know. (My heraldic blazon is
                        also there, just for the fun of it!)

                        My view of titles -- mine or anyone else's -- is that they exist to help
                        make our conversations feel more period, especially in public speaking
                        situations such as Court. I don't want my friends -- new or old -- to
                        have to stumble over anything longer than "Justin" for normal
                        conversation. In Court, however, if you are speaking publicly, you
                        should probably use your full title at the beginning of your speech not
                        out of pride, but out of duty -- when you are speaking, you are also a
                        performer, helping to bring the pageantry of Court alive for others!

                        It is, as I began, a subjective issue, though. If you have an Award of
                        Arms and wish to be addressed as Lady, or if you simply like the
                        period-ish sound of "I am Lady Gelleia. It is a pleasure to meet you."
                        If you wish to simply introduce yourself as "Gelleia", no one will
                        respect you the less for that. Your words and deeds, not your title,
                        bring respect.

                        Finally, I'll add that a gender-specific title can be useful to the
                        other person in email simply because some persona names are not
                        obviously male or female. The other party may wish to address you by the
                        courtesy title of "My Lady" or "My Lord", and if you have a
                        gender-ambiguous name, it can be difficult for them to know which
                        courtesy title, or which pronouns, to use when referring to or
                        addressing you. This is particularly important in multi-party emails or
                        posts on a public list. In this list, for example, it's not uncommon to
                        quote someone else's discussion point, and say "I agree with her/him
                        abut this ...." or "S/he makes a good argument here, but I respectfully
                        disagree because...."

                        This probably raises more questions than it answers, but perhaps it will
                        be at least somewhat helpful.

                        Kind regards,

                        fesswise reversed sable.

                        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
                      • Justinos Tekton called Justin
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                          On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 19:28 -0400, Justinos Tekton called Justin wrote:
                          > If you have an Award of
                          > Arms and wish to be addressed as Lady, or if you simply like the
                          > period-ish sound of "I am Lady Gelleia. It is a pleasure to meet
                          > you."

                          Argh! I apologize for this sentence fragment! It has been a long work
                          day here!

                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                            The article you are speaking of is "Correct Title Usage for Addressing and
                            Introducing."

                            https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/home/for-sca-newcomers/correcttitleusageandadress

                            I am not the author of this article and reprinted it with permission from
                            Countess Dulcia MacPherson, OL, OR.

                            When writing to someone in a formal capacity in period there were many ways
                            to go about it. The most common that I am familiar with is something along
                            the lines of modern English's:

                            "Greetings and Salutations unto you from Lord Ian the Green..." It can get
                            more involved, "Greetings and Salutations unto Your Majesty Awesome Fighter
                            from Lord Ian the Green, (enter awards alphabet soup here.)

                            As for in person... you have received enough advice on that and need hear
                            none further from me.

                            Depending on what kingdom you are in there may be a protocol handbook to
                            help out. Protocol is not the same in every Kingdom throughout the SCA.

                            Ian

                            On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Justinos Tekton called Justin <
                            justin@...> wrote:

                            > **
                            >

                            > On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 19:28 -0400, Justinos Tekton called Justin wrote:
                            > > If you have an Award of
                            > > Arms and wish to be addressed as Lady, or if you simply like the
                            > > period-ish sound of "I am Lady Gelleia. It is a pleasure to meet
                            > > you."
                            >
                            > Argh! I apologize for this sentence fragment! It has been a long work
                            > day here!
                            >

                            > Justin
                            >
                            > --
                            > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::[]xxxx()
                            > Gules, on a bezant a fleam sable and on a chief dovetailed Or two keys
                            > fesswise reversed sable.
                            >
                            > justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/

                            --
                            Yours In Service,

                            Lord Ian the Green

                          • Tom Hickey
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                              This aspect of this discussion may be off-topic, but since Nikki brought it up and I am a doctor, I feel obliged to reply.
                              In the old days, a priest, whether druid or Christian, had to spend some of the best years of their lives in study, deprivation and isolation while others their age were freer to work, party, etc.
                              At the end of their training these professionals earned the right to serve their community. Little more than the respect of a title came with this privelege and rsponsibility.
                              In the case of royalty, princes and future queens were raised from infancy by specialists to learn how to exercise leadership.
                              As an Irishman, I am not defending the divine rights of kings, but still... no one could go up to King James and say, "Wassup, Jimmy?!"
                              In my case, after high school it was twelve more years of training, which included three years of working 110 hours a week, making life and death decisions in the middle of the night amidst sudden fear, chaos and blood. Calling me "Doc" or "Doctor" acknowledges what I've earned, and also preserves that very delicate balance between intimacy and professional distance that allows patients to confide secrets hat they can't tell anyone else, knowing that a doctor is expected to use the knowledge of that secret discretely and in the patient's best interests, according to the doctor's best knowledge, skill and insights. Medicine is supposed to be a calling rather than a racket, and as long as the doctor honors that role, patients should too.
                              Tom Hickey MD

                              ________________________________
                              THIS! And people don't understand why I get irritated as all get out
                              when a doctor introduces themselves as Dr. So-and-So. All I want to say
                              in return is "Oh, is Dr. listed as your first name on your birth
                              certificate?"

                              Éva

                              On 4/4/2012 6:50 PM, Laurie Taylor wrote:

                              > Greetings once more,
                              >
                              > And yes, I did read the article on Correct Title Usage, which brought to
                              > mind a question that I've had floating for quite some time.
                              >
                              > Since you referenced modern title usage in the article, I'll begin
                              > with the
                              > modern inspiration for this question. Many years ago, in an etiquette
                              > book, I read about proper ways to address people, always useful, and also
                              > proper ways to introduce one's self. My memory on this is fuzzy, but I
                              > recall that is was considered inappropriate for one to introduce one's
                              > self
                              > by a title, even as simple a title as Mr. or Mrs. So, I would not
                              > introduce
                              > my mundane self as Mrs. Laurie Taylor, but just as Laurie Taylor.
                              >
                              > Oh how I wish I could find that book and confirm my memory of this stuff!
                              >
                              > But on the SCA side of things, if one has any sort of title at all,
                              > does one
                              > use it when introducing one's self to another? Or is it like the mundane
                              > book o'manners, wherein one is told NOT to do that?
                              >
                              > Do I introduce myself as Gelleia de Horslaporte? Or as Lady Gelleia de
                              > Horslaporte? I can introduce other people, but seldom seem to need to do
                              > so. No clue on introducing myself, and that's the one that I seem to need
                              > all the time!
                              >
                              > YIS
                              >
                              > Gelleia

                            • D'vorah bint Da'ud
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                On 5 Apr 2012, at 1:16 PM, Tom Hickey wrote:

                                > In the old days, a priest, whether druid or Christian, had to spend some of the best years of their lives in study, deprivation and isolation while others their age were freer to work, party, etc.
                                > At the end of their training these professionals earned the right to serve their community. Little more than the respect of a title came with this privelege and responsibility…[snip] In my case, after high school it was twelve more years of training, which included three years of working 110 hours a week, making life and death decisions in the middle of the night amidst sudden fear, chaos and blood. Calling me "Doc" or "Doctor" acknowledges what I've earned…

                                More importantly, calling someone Doctor means (or, rather, SHOULD mean, but doesn't always because of PhD holders) that if there is a medical emergency, someone can run to that person for help. Calling someone Doctor means that others are reminded of that person as a resource, and if that doctor is the only one who knows that he/she is a doctor, then he/she will have to be the one to make that clear during introductions.
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                  Actor: "Is there a doctor in the house?"

                                  Patron: "I'm a doctor!"

                                  Actor: "Hey Doc. Enjoying the show?"

                                • Tom Hickey
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                    Good one (and I welcome bit of levity after my blow-up!)

                                    ________________________________

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                      Good point!

                                      ________________________________
                                      On 5 Apr 2012, at 1:16 PM, Tom Hickey wrote:

                                      > In the old days, a priest, whether druid or Christian, had to spend some of the best years of their lives in study, deprivation and isolation while others their age were freer to work, party, etc.
                                      > At the end of their training these professionals earned the right to serve their community. Little more than the respect of a title came with this privelege and responsibility…[snip] In my case, after high school it was twelve more years of training, which included three years of working 110 hours a week, making life and death decisions in the middle of the night amidst sudden fear, chaos and blood. Calling me "Doc" or "Doctor" acknowledges what I've earned…

                                      More importantly, calling someone Doctor means (or, rather, SHOULD mean, but doesn't always because of PhD holders) that if there is a medical emergency, someone can run to that person for help. Calling someone Doctor means that others are reminded of that person as a resource, and if that doctor is the only one who knows that he/she is a doctor, then he/she will have to be the one to make that clear during introductions.
                                      D'vorah bint Da'ud
                                      dvorah@...
                                      http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
                                      Twitter: @DvorahSCA
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                        Thought you were fine, Tom.

                                        Valid points.

                                        Liam

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                          My wife has her Ph.D. and she too has earned the right to be called Doctor.

                                          In fact on formal invitations and introductions my wife's name goes first
                                          because she has the higher title as she has most certainly earned it. It
                                          is not Mr and Mrs the Green. It is Mrs Jane Doe and Mr the Green. If
                                          truly formal it is Dr Jane Doe and Mr Ian the Green.

                                          I'm pretty sure that not everyone goes around calling the MD doc or doctor.
                                          If in a medical setting they sure do and they darn well better, that title
                                          has been earned. Just like my wife doesn't get introduced as Dr Jane Doe
                                          in every situation.

                                          Friends hanging out at a restaurant having fun and someone stops by that
                                          doesn't know everyone, you don't introduce the MD or the Ph.D. as Doctor
                                          anything. It's, "Hey, this is my friend John Doe." At a conference my
                                          wife gets introduced as "Dr. Jane Doe." In the Hospital the MD gets
                                          introduced or introduces themself as Dr. John Doe.

                                          I certainly wouldn't introduce my wife in a first aid situation as Doctor
                                          as that would give people the wrong impression. In fact she's not even 1st
                                          aid or CPR qualified at the moment.

                                          As it was said earlier. Usage of title depends entirely on the social
                                          construct and situation. I had the honor of serving Her Majesty of the
                                          Midrealm by being one of the retainers on site. When my shift ended I
                                          happened to know the person who was replacing me. I introduced my
                                          replacement to Her Majesty:

                                          "You're Majesty, it is my pleasure to have the honor to introduce you to
                                          Lady Jane Doe who recently moved to this Kingdom from Far Far Away where
                                          she was a protocol herald and was the Kingdom Chatelaine there for a term."

                                          This worked well. Her Majesty was well introduced, knew some quick
                                          information about the lady and what title she had.

                                          I had introduced this same lady to friends at the event earlier as, "This
                                          is Jane Doe. She's recently came here from Far Far Away where she was
                                          pretty active. I met her at scribal practice night and like most scadians
                                          likes a lot of activities."

                                          For me, when I introduce myself in person, I generally just say, "Hi, I'm
                                          Ian. Ian the (pointing to my garb,) Green." And that covers it pretty
                                          well. They at least remember the color and that cues them to the name.

                                          Yours in Service,

                                          Ian

                                          On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Tom Hickey <thickeymd@...> wrote:

                                          > **
                                          >

                                          > Good point!
                                          >
                                          > ________________________________

                                          Yours In Service,

                                          Lord Ian the Green

                                        • Bill Toscano
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                            I usually use, "Hi, I'm Liam. I'm harmless."

                                            Works, unless I have friends around, who snicker. ;)

                                            Liam
                                            I am a peer, and I am here to help you ;)

                                          • Tom Hickey
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                              Why do people need reassuring?
                                              Do you look like Harry Potter's friend Hagred with his crossbow? :)

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                                Anyone in the SCA who tells you that they are harmless...

                                                Shoot them first! :-P

                                                Generally speaking of course.

                                                (What was that about the pretty redheaded royalty Liam?) :-)

                                                Ian the "probably going to pay for that," Green