Re: [SCA Newcomers] The period solution for spammers

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 20:20 -0500, Stefan li Rous wrote:
      > <<< Having dealt with this particular mode of attack for almost two
      > years
      > now, on a dozen or more lists that I maintain, I believe that there is a
      > special, very unpleasant, place on the deepest plane of the Abyss
      > reserved for the people who perpetrate these account compromises.
      >
      > Justin >>>
      >
      > sigh. I agree. While usually considered rather liberal-minded, I think
      > we can learn a bit from our medieval ancestors. I see little problem
      > with hastening a convicted spammer on his way, and here are some
      > interesting period methods to help a spammer to this abyss.
      >
      > punishments-msg (30K) 5/ 4/04 Period tortures, executions and
      > punishments.
      > http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/punishments-msg.html

      There is also this Aoife's Links article from SCAtoday.net:

      http://www.scatoday.net/node/4347

      (Shameless Plug Disclosure: I am the publisher of that web site,
      although I did not write the article. Also, because the article was
      written in 2005, some of the links may be outdated.)

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/