[MODERATOR] Re: [SCA Newcomers] (unknown)

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 10:09 -0700, Leah Clark wrote:

      DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.

      Spam link from compromised Yahoo account. I have deleted the message
      from archives and have placed this account temporarily on
      moderated-posting status until the problem is corrected.

      As always, this is a protective measure for the list populace, and
      should not be construed as a punitive action against the person with the
      compromised account.

      Yahoo users: Remember to change your password from time to time, and
      pick one that is not guessable.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/