An article on SCA feasts

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 9:54 PM
      I just added this article to the NEWCOMERS section of the Florilegium
      and I thought some of you here might find it useful.

      SCA-Feasts-art (16K) 3/10/12 "Orts It All About, Alfred? -
      (Attending your
      first year or two of SCA
      Feasts)" by Lady
      Caterina della Pieri.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/SCA-Feasts-art.html

      Lots of useful info on SCA feasts, including utensils, decorating your
      table and things to bring.

      Stefan

      --------
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
    • eliza_beth407
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        Wonderful article, very helpful. That site has quite a bit of good information, thank you!