games

  • Lori Widener
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      I'm looking for information on a card game played with Tarot cards.  Does anyone know what it is called or if there is any specific deck we should use.

      Thank you for your help.

      YIS

      Lettice Boniface

    • Stefan li Rous
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
        Lettice Boniface asked:
        <<< I'm looking for information on a card game played with Tarot
        cards. Does anyone know what it is called or if there is any specific
        deck we should use. >>>

        There are multiple such games.

        games-cards-msg (70K) 2/27/08 Period card games and card decks.
        http://www.florilegium.org/files/ENTERTAINMENT/games-cards-msg.html

        Tarot-Crd-Ruls-art (16K) 7/ 5/03 A reconstruction of the rules for
        the game
        of Tarot by James D. Wickson.
        http://www.florilegium.org/files/ENTERTAINMENT/Tarot-Crd-Ruls-art.html
        (Oops. The link isn't in the index. I will fix this)

        The use of tarot cards for divination comes later and is most likely
        post-period.

        Stefan

        --------
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris