[MODERATOR] Fwd: Hola!!

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 3:24 PM
      On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 12:05 -0800, lisa brant wrote:
      [[[ rest redacted for safety ]]]

      Spam link. I have placed the author's compromised account on "moderated
      posting only" status until the problem is corrected.

      As always, this is a protective action for the list and not punitive
      against the person whose account was compromised. This member joined in
      2005 and has not caused problems otherwise, so I assume they are a
      victim and not a culprit.

      Co-moderators, please do not release the account from moderated status
      without checking with me.

      The spam has been deleted from the list archives.

      A reminder: Use unguessable passwords on your accounts for services such
      as Yahoo, Facebook, and Hotmail, and change the password often. Most of
      all, NEVER click on a link that does not have unambiguous, context-aware
      explanatory text, even if it is from someone you know.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/