Re: [SCA Newcomers] Rusty returning SCA member in Madison WI

  • theanswerlady1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
      Bestwode shire (Shasta county) meeting 2nd thurs each month Dube's Deli in anderson 6 30 pm, fighter practice thursdays other at anderson river park gazebo. Sewing and foam weapons this sunday afternoon and event Mar 17 at the park gazebo. Hope to meet you soon and likely you will hear from others as well
      Tzipah
      A and S
      Bestwode Shire

      From: "Randall" <bansley12@...>
      Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:15:55
      To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Rusty returning SCA member in Madison WI

      Greeting my lords and ladies,

      I am a returning and very rusty SCA member (Active 1990 to 1993) my family is new to the SCA and they are very interested in partaking in the society.

      I am looking for a meeting or gathering for my family and myself to meet the local group.

      Do you have any suggestions?

      Thank you.

      Randy bansley
      (Jean-Paul Beaton)