Re: [SCA Newcomers] Bransle in Lionsgate

  • Chuck Burke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2012
      It would appear that there is a misunderstanding on the date. The
      Fool's Bransle is scheduled for March 31 according to the Barony's event
      calendar at http://www.lionsgate.antir.sca.org/public/events.calendar2.php

      I see also on the calendar that there is a newcomer's information
      meeting on March 2, which you might find helpful.

      For those looking for information about Kingdoms, Baronies or other
      groups and their events, you cannot find a better starting point on your
      journey toward information than the main SCA site, at
      http://www.sca.org From there, you can find information on all local
      groups, most of which have up-to-date calendars of the
      regularly-scheduled meetings and practices, as well as special events.

      Your in Service,
      Dragos Pelikanos
      "Let there be music! Let there be dancing!"