Bransle in Lionsgate

  • Prudentia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2012
      I am getting conflicting information about if there is a bransle in New Westminster in the Barony of Lionsgate in Antir tomorrow night. I heard this is a great place for newcomers and is a garbed event with dance lesson and a pot luck and people there to help with heraldry and give guidance and developing a personal. Does anyone know who I would contact to find out if it is on or off?

      Prudentia
    • Chuck Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2012
        It would appear that there is a misunderstanding on the date. The
        Fool's Bransle is scheduled for March 31 according to the Barony's event
        calendar at http://www.lionsgate.antir.sca.org/public/events.calendar2.php

        I see also on the calendar that there is a newcomer's information
        meeting on March 2, which you might find helpful.

        For those looking for information about Kingdoms, Baronies or other
        groups and their events, you cannot find a better starting point on your
        journey toward information than the main SCA site, at
        http://www.sca.org From there, you can find information on all local
        groups, most of which have up-to-date calendars of the
        regularly-scheduled meetings and practices, as well as special events.

        Your in Service,
        Dragos Pelikanos
        "Let there be music! Let there be dancing!"