Fwd: [CALONTIR] Amazing Things People Do in the SCA

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2012
      This made me tear up too, just reading D'vorah's comments.

      I don't know if D'vorah is still on this list or not, but I thought
      some of you might like this as well. Maybe it will help answer the
      questions and the looks from your family and friends.

      Stefan

      Begin forwarded message:

      --------
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris

    • D'vorah bint al-Attar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2012
        On 23 Feb 2012, at 5:51 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:

        > This made me tear up too, just reading D'vorah's comments.
        >
        > I don't know if D'vorah is still on this list or not, but I thought
        > some of you might like this as well. Maybe it will help answer the
        > questions and the looks from your family and friends.
        >
        > Stefan

        I'm still here, and I'm flattered that something I said may help some, and affect others in a positive manner. Please share it as you like. Thank you so much, good milord.
        D'vorah bint al-Attar
        dvorah@...
        Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar