RE: [MODERATOR] Re: [SCA Newcomers] Terrible Trip......Laurie Taylor!! -- SCAM WARNING

  • Laurie Taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2012
      And I did not take it as punishment either. Just wanted to let everyone
      know that I'm on top of the problem at my end, and am retiring that e-mail
      address as fast as possible. I'm not the first to get hit with this crap,
      and likely won't be the last.

      And while this is OT, it's important - don't just change your password.
      While they had access to my e-mail account, they added a forwarding e-mail,
      so that they were going to start getting all of my e-mails. Heaven knows
      what a disaster that could have been. For reasons unknown, besides changing
      the password, I was looking at my other settings. The odd forwarding
      address jumped right out at me. So if you get hacked, CHECK YOUR SETTINGS!

      Gelleia

      _____