Re: [SCA Newcomers] Another instrument question...

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2012
      Thank you for your reply. I have been waiting to see what he is planning to do about the cello fornow.I think his interest is turning more towards archery (tourney season and he is almost old enough for combat archery) for now.

      Thank you again forthe information and for taking your timetoanswer my question.

      Apollonia