Re: [SCA Newcomers] Garb for newbies in Ponte Alto - Barter Photography services

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
      Contact your local SCA group and see what they can do for you. You can get
      fitted and your get better garb that way most of the time.

      Ian

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

    • Deena Kalbfleisch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
        Hello Ian the Green:
        I'm a newbie and in the beginning stages of persona. BUT........ how did you find your blog crest? I would love to create one for myself.

        --
        Yours In Service,

        Lord Ian the Green