Fwd: [CALONTIR] Shoe Pattern?

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Here is a message I just sent to the Calontir list when someone there
      asked about a pattern, that happens to be one of the very easiest
      period shoes to make.

      I just thought some folks here might find these shoe patterns easy to
      work with. There are also several more message files in the CLOTHING
      section of the Florilegium on p-shoes-msg and shoes-msg which covers
      modern substitutions that can work and disguising modern shoes so they
      don't look too blatantly modern. There is also a file on boots. You
      can also find some files in the CRAFTS section on working with
      leather, if needed.

      Stefan

      Begin forwarded message: