Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Role for Sage?

  • Tom Hickey
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 18, 2011
      Thanks Stefan!  I will check out those links.  I have a simple crossbow (no pulleys etc.)
      - Tom

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 19, 2011
        Tom, here's the meetup page, and currently the best source of information
        for SCA goings on in the region surrounding el paso and las cruces.

        http://www.meetup.com/scaelpaso

        Please do come out to the Las Cruces Ren Faire and hang out! Information is
        on the meetup page.

        Cailin