Middle East anything.

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      I have found a couple of good sites to help me with a Near East/Middle East persona. But I am having a hard time finding sources that don't conflict. I have done enough study to get the basics of garb(layers,some color) and armor. I just need some reliable patterns or sites selling 12th century garb.
      This is a "side persona" I am going to use for education and variety, so I would like to get it right.
    • Beth Zurkowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
        Hi Chris,
        Could I please see the garb? I'm interested in Kazakh garb but can't find anything.
        Thanks,
        Beth