Re: Female Fighters

  • david_k_b
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 22, 2000
      All forms of fighting have rules that can be
      added to at the local level. In the West, even if you
      have just won the gold for Epee at the Olympics, you
      still have to take 2 months of classes. In Caid, if you
      can show you are safe and have the gear, you can
      qualify the same day. As for names, follow the link to
      names under Hearldry from www.sca.org For the most part
      it is fairly easy, but there are some things to
      know.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003